Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Back in the loop !

Yippee!   The old DSL line we had has gone the way of all outdated things, and replaced by something more high tech,
I'm able to move about the internet now .) AT&T U Verse internet. No cable yet for us, we are getting back on our feet after the lay off, and have so much catching up to do, and speaking of that....  I've missed communicating with all of you, and reading what's going on
I suspect I have much to catch up on.
 
A few photo's...of the the craft fair...
 
 
 
Yep! For those of you wondering who this is...
it's me....in all my glory! LOL
 
 
We had the 4 letter word today in our area, power outages and the whole 9 yards. It just missed our city and went south, but the mornin commute was a mess for those going east/west.  Some areas had 2-4 inches of snow. The news reports said it was coming down faster then the warm ground could melt it. We get what's called Lake Effect Snow here in NE Ohio.
When the Lake ( Lake Erie ) is not covered over yet and we get a cold blast of air which comes across the warm
waters of the lake, it creates this phenomenon and we get dumped upon which much of the fluffy white stuff.  Today,
the warm waters of the lake protected us from the snow and it was further south. Not so much in the winter, until the Lake freezes over. 
 
I hope you are all well, and I'll be round to visit....
next up...I'll take pictures of the giveaway box I got from Vikki.......

9 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Yay! You're back up and running! :)

Your items for sale at the craft fair were all so pretty. I see several that I remember from you blog postings.

I love that adorable picture of you. That's how we all should be photographed with all our handiwork around us!

Wishing you a lovely day sweet friend. :)

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

Hi Faith! So great to see you back up and running and a treat to see you in your element at a craft show surrounded by your beautiful creations! FUN!
Deb

Susanne said...

You poor girl, snow already. It missed us here south of Sandusky. I was so ready to stop all the mowing, but definitely NOT ready to start shoveling the white stuff. You look wonderful, and oh what fun, a craft fair. They are always fun, but so much work at times, especially if you have a lot to set up and then tear down and pack up. It is always fun meeting people though. Glad you are back up and running again.
(((HUGS))) Susanne :)

Michelle said...

Glad to hear everything is getting back to normal.

Patricia Lewis said...

Hello Dear Faith... beautiful pic of you dear friend,,,:)) now I can put a face to the name :))
your crochet table looks lovely with all your works on display ....
SNOW did you say ??? wow or brrrr... We had it on the mountains and the wind is still blowing... Not sure if summer is coming so far south this year LOL..
Keep warm and take care on the roads :))
hugs pat ..

Charlotte Huffman said...

So glad to finally put a face to your blog. Keep that 4-letter word in your area! Craft fair looks like fun.

Vikki Hooks said...

Good Morning..what a wondeful picture of you with all your creations..some of which I remember you doing some posts about. Seems awful early in the year for the white stuff. Glad you are back on the web. Hoping you have a wonderful weekend...blessings

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Hi Faith--
I know how it is...to chug along with the bare necessities and tight funds...So glad your 'in the loop' again.
The craft fair looks fun...nice to see your smile face.
Pat

Crafy Lady said...

Oh, you cut your hair. Looks real nice. Hope to see you soon

Barbara