Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, October 18, 2013

Craft Fair Saturday with my Sweety

Computer and Phone issues this week, the " Professionals" who cut limbs around wires didn't do a very good job, and
so we were without phone/internet for 5 days until AT&T could come out. Five days for a phone repair-Really?
The phone is repaired, but the internet has issues, we are contemplating a change to a different internet provider in the very near future.
 
In the meantime, I was notified that I had won a giveaway over at Vikki's place...:)  Looking forward to receiving that goody box in the mail, and the look at the beautiful doily.....you can view that right
Here
If you havn't been to Vikki's place...be sure to stop there...she does exquisite work, and I am so thrilled that I have will have one of her beautiful doilies for my very own.  Thank you Vikki !

Tomorrow is finally the craft fair..my first. I don't know if I'll ever do another one, but at least I can say I tried it at least one time. We'll see what happens. I have about 40 some items, pretty small and they all fit into one container. I'm taking a vacation day at work, and my husband will join me( he'll be the money man ) cause I get distracted,
 and we'll make a day out of it. Since I work every weekend for I don't know how long, it is a special treat to be able to do something together like this, I think my youngest is coming along if he can get out of bed...we'll see...
What a nice day to spend Sweetest day...:)

 
Thank you for stopping to chit chat....
 

4 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

thank you for your kind words..I hope you aren't disappointed with your box. Good luck with you craft show..looking forward to hearing all about it..

Charlotte Huffman said...

Congratulations! Vikki does beautiful work. Good luck with the craft fair.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

congrats on the win! :)

I can't wait to hear all about the fair.

Wishing you a blessed day sweet friend

sandy said...

Good luck at the fair, will be anxious to hear how it goes. Sorry bout your internet problems. We've had Time Warner TV service for ever, and their internet service just switched to AT & T for the u-verse. So far, it's been a positive switch.