Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Mother Nature's Vacum



Hello Everybody,
Mother Nature is moving things around this day, and it appears to be more of a fall day then what we've had in the past few weeks. Tomorrow will be more seasonal ( I'm glad) ! As the cold front approaches that has been predicted for days now finally reaches us, the roads and yards are in a carpet of gold as the first
of the leaves are being swept from the lofty perches. The sound and sight of the rustling whirling leaves
in their cyclonic pattern is pleasant to my eyes, and the smell of the fall is in my midst.
I hope tomorrow to plant some Alium bulbs, it will be cooler and I hope that I feel up to it. They
need to get into the ground so they can be beautimous in the Spring..  I've been out of the loop
with everything for the last 6 weeks, and I'm hoping the thyroid medication the Dr put me will put
some giddy up in my go. I've not really felt like doing anything, my knee was out and oh well,
this too shall pass I hope.
Tomarrow DH starts his new job....:)

2 comments:

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

We're experiencing weather changes here too, finally. Not much in the way of leaves on the ground, the grasshoppers ate most of the leaves off the trees, except the Oaks. I guess there are some advantages...less raking! :)
Sorry to hear your knew is slowing you down...wishing much success on the new job!
Enjoy the changing seasons,dear.
Pat

Betty W said...

We are suppose to have fall temps tomorrow and I cannot wait. I have thyroid problems too and I do hope that yours will be ok. Nothing worse than having your thyroid off. Good Luck to Your Hubby on his new job.