Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Waking up the Dough and more pretties up close

Mornin has broken, it's cool and crisp with sunshine & bright skies. The dough has raised quite a bit from last night, and now it is time to roll it out, and make some Croissants, are your ready?
 
 
 

 
The " Chook " potholder from Pat ( see previous posting ) 


Embroidered potholder my MIL made for me..look at those vintage
Thanksgiving salt n pepper shakers.
A tagged sachet from a swaparoo 
Grandma's cup n saucers china, a pin cushion embroidered by my MIL
& Aunt Lucy's service spoon..

 
This is the dough right out of the fridge

 
Rolled out 20x25 and ready to go
After rolling, you mark off your 5' squares, I use a pizza cutter to cut the dough squares and to make the
triangles.

 
These don't have confectioner sugar glaze on them, these are for supper. 
 

Time for the test taste......

They taste like croissants, even if they don't exactly look like them....they are light as a feather,
and have that delicate crunchy,layery thing going on....

You have to try these, really it isn't hard....

1 comment:

Vikki Hooks said...

I would surely try one!!! I don't know how I missed your post yesterday..hmm..well I found it today..hugs

Leaving the light on for you