Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fly the American Flag today, remember & say Thank you!


Shouldn't every day be Veterans Day?


In my Family:
My Dad served in WWII ( Pacific Area )
My Father in Law in Korea
My husband U.S. Navy

At one time my grandmother had 4 sons in WWII at one time.

No comments:

Leaving the light on for you