Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Let them eat Pie !

On a recent trip to the library ( our second home) my boys always going to the library for books and videos, anyway...while we didn't pick this up at the drive-thru. oh yes they have a drive thru window for pick up
and deliveries what's next? 

  Since it's all on one floor now, open and roomy, it's easier for me to get around on my
bumbstead knee..they have what they call the Sizzler section, and the books their have a bright pink sticker on them, often they are new books to the library.  I found one there the other day where I found the one about the 100 flower crochet patterns...this is my favorite place in the library, and I always find one or two things to bring home with me. This time was no exception....

Rather than going on and on....I'll let the pie candy do the walking...I've found the link
and the rest....well just take a look here.... 
( this is the website for the shop )
go there for pie tips 


Here is the book ( no link )

3 comments:

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I love the library,especially when they have their sales. I'm not a good pie maker but it's something that I should practice. Making crust is an art form.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

It has been so long since I visited the library. When my children were small, we lived in town and the library was only 3 blocks away. We would visit there every week and spend every night reading out of one of the books we brought home. Drive thrus now??? Things have certanly changed!

glor said...

Hi Sweet Sister Faith!!!!! Hoping to get back in the swing of things, have missed visiting here and seeing all the wonderful goodies you are making ... crochet and your wonderful kitchen creations. Have a wonderful evening. Blessings.