Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

No Worries!

The morning sky here in NE Ohio is spectacular this morning, it started out a hot pink/orange and has turned various colors as the sun rises. A little while ago, the fall foliage was awash from a golden colored sky which has since turned to dusky hues of peach lavender and blue.  If my camera batteries were not dead there would indeed pictures, because
it is much better to view the pictures from GOD's coloring book, then to read about them, so you'll have to use your
imagination. I'm sure if you are up early enough in your world, you will see something amazing in your  yard.

The hooded shawl is coming along nicely so far, the copy lovely Carol sent me with corrections is coming out
so far, I did crochet 15 rows yesterday, and called it a day. When the pattern looked and worked better then the other one, I frogged the first one and rolled it into a yarn ball ready to go.

If I didn't like that hooded shawl so much, I would have given up as I have with countless other patterns where something was just not right, and no matter what I did it wouldn't work. I've got a load of clothes folded, and the washer is
waltzing, having a cuppa and will take my youngin to school.

Must run now he's up and breakfast to be made...
so nice to chat with you all.....

have yourself a beauty of a day won't you?

1 comment:

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

We've had lots of overcast skies and rainy days...but living in a drought ridden state like Texas...even those skies are beautiful. :)
I'm sure your going to make your way with that shawl... and you'll have a chance to show it before too long. I forget to charge my batteries on my camera...and remember at the WRONG TIMES.
...nice to visit with you.
Pat

Leaving the light on for you