Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Monday, November 18, 2013

Sharing the wealth about..Herbs

I've had the good fortune to have stumbled upon a blogger neighbor who shares my interest of herbs, I can say with all honesty that what I know wouldn't fit into a thimble at this point, but with lovely neighbors so willing to share knowledge, you can't help but learn more.   Visit here  Lemon Verbena Lady,  do yourself a favor and go invest some time,, be inspired, and will learn something...imagine that all just down the road from your place...

The shawl is almost completed. I'm working on the hood portion now, and then the trim and she'll be all done, it will be a good sturdy warm shawl..

Have yourself a good day...and we'll talk again soon..

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I grow a lot of my own herds. I am heading on over to her blog. I'd love to learn new ways to use them.

Vikki Hooks said...

I haven't even gotten the pattern for the shawl yet. I really want to only I have so much going on right now..and so little time..but you know that feeling also. I hope all is well and your husband is enjoying his new job and career. Blessings