Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

We'll all be in or near a kitchen in the next few days...

 Vintage Look Victorian Thanksgiving Plaque: Home & Kitchen
This is my favorite holiday of all. Thanksgiving. It's cozy up comfort food and smells will be wafting round
my homestead starting tomorrow. There is pie crusts to be made, and cranberries too. We're having punkin pie we always do. It is that aroma which tickles the senses and taste buds of this one day a year, it will be cold and snowy I hear.  My boys are going to help this year, well they usually do in some way. Matthew will be 18 in a few weeks, and he wants to help with the turkey this year, as well as the cranberries. My little one now 11, will help with pie. Daddy will be my step n fetchet up and down the stairs should I forget something, and the carving of the bird is his ballywick, and
my furbaby Spanky will be the kitchen " Hoover " picking up scraps and getting underfoot....:) 

I suppose we will all catch up we each other after the fact, we'll be full and satisfied and grateful for another Thanksgiving to get it right. 

My heart is full this year, as we have much as usual and then some to be thankful for...it's been a bumpy road we've traveled, and the Good Lord has seen to rest us on soft ground together.AMEN! I'm hoping where ever you all are in blogland...I wish for you a beautiful day however you choose the celebrate...just be thankful....
for what you do have...

Talk to you soon,
God Bless,

Faith




4 comments:

janice15 said...

Have a wonderful Holiday with love Janice

Patricia Lewis said...

How wonderful to have your family helping in the kitchen :)) It makes the day so memorable don't you think??
Happy Thanks Giving to you all :))
hugs Pat ..

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

So much to be thankful for... looking forward to seeing my family together...my brothers, and my dad,...and having some wonderful traditional foods.
We'll catch up after...
Enjoy and be thankful.
Pat

glor said...

Happy Thanksgiving sister. Will be stopping by, pulling up a chair and enjoying the scents of holiday and treaures. blessings.

Leaving the light on for you