Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Batting down the hatches





Good Day Lovely ones !  Stopping for a brief moment this day, having a cuppa and catching up. I've run my errands for today, and will settle in and fashion up a pie.  The window is open, and it is a lovely day thus far, but oh...mother nanture will not be denied..something is coming. It's 60 degrees today here in NE Ohio..and by the afternoon they say 40's, and well you know the drill.

I had to pass Pat Catan's today, so of course I stopped on the way to the grocery store. Picked up
2/ $6 Red Heart Yarn in painted desert color..hold on the pie timer.




Ok 1 pie shell cooling on the rack.. So I saw this purse on Pinterest that I want to make...I've pinned to my site...I cannot get the pinterest button to post here, and I'm not quite sure why. I had some sage green yarn, but it didn't do anything for me, wanted something with a little more pi-zazz...to jazzy it up a bit...time will tell.

Faith's Simple Pleasures is the name over at Pinterest..


Here is the link for purse...
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/derek-bag
My MIL gave me a jar of coconut curd...I havn't opened it up yet for fear I will eat the entire thing with a spoon, but today is the day, I'm going to make a pie with it, mixing it with cool whip...with restraint I hope to get all the ingredients into the shell..LOL...

I've got a few things in the hopper today, laundry, and the fridge needs a clean out...and balling up some yarn...that's the fun stuff...

What are you all up to in blog land today....

1 comment:

glor said...

Oh sister ... I love the purse. What color are you going to make yours? I have to finish the pillow I am working on but I think I may do this next. I love it. Blessings.

Leaving the light on for you