Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year, New desires

 
Happy New Year where ever you may be, we have 9 hrs and 47 minutes left of 2013.  I'm not looking back but forward to the New Year.  Last year I did a few things I've always wanted to do, participate in a craft fair, and enter something at the County Fair.
 
There are few things I'd really like to do this year as there always are, and in time I'm sure it will be revealed what they are. Well, I'll be moving the hook, and there are always surprises there...you can bet my hook will play a part in a Happy Productive New Year. There are the old standard things which I've been doing it seems since being a young girl, the diet. I have no goal going forward this year, but to live my life the best way that I can for me, enjoy and endure what I can and must and move forward, hoping to come out on the other end of the new year better then when I went in.
 
What ever you dreams or goals, have a wonderful new year, thank you to all of those who have stopped here
and made friends of this old gal, and who continue to stop and visit, you are the best.
 
Be careful out there if your going out and about.....
My sweetie is working plowing the highways and byways keeping them clean and safe.....
 
It's all good....we are Thankful.......
 
See you next year, I look forward to visiting with you all again.....  

5 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

Many blessings to you in the new year Faith. I have enjoyed your blog and visiting with you throughout the year. May your new year be filled with love, peace and hope..hugs my dear friend.

Patricia Lewis said...

Thankyou for your support over 2013 Faith.. Always looking in on me :)) For that I am most grateful Gods blessings to you and your family :))
hugs pat ..

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Happy New Year to you and your dear family!

I love visiting with you on your blog and always enjoy reading your posts. I am looking forward to seeing your knew hooky projects for 2014!

Blessings always sweet friend.

Charlotte Huffman said...

Happy New Year!

Sandy said...

Happy New Year Faith. Thanks for noticing I had your name wrong, clueless why? Got it fixed. Your wise not to set too many goals, people can really get bogged down doing that. Love your cape!