Leaving the light on for you

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

This is hook moving weather

I think we are on the + side of the thermometer not by much though...It is again a sunny bright, blue sky, not picnic weather boo boo.... 
 
Doing inside things of course, getting the house squared away from Christmas is always so  much fun...NOT!
Why is taking down the tree and putting everything back not as much fun...? It's way to cold in the basement for me to work on my craft area. Some bread may be in order today, after dishes and bed making.
In the evening..it's me my hook n yarn.
What you working on now you might ask?
I've been struggling with making a purse/tote, but I think I found something which will use up quite a bit of my stash in the yarn box..I found the pattern here..

http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/crochet-bag.html
 
 
I'm sure you've seen this lovely tote around, I love the colors and the cheerfulness of it & the adorable flowers, perfect for fashioning up on a day like today, to use when the weather is a bit more user friendly. I don't have as many colors, and of course mine I don't think will be as pretty as this one, for Lucy does have a wide variety. But I can always make another one no?



 
 
 

1 comment:

Charlotte Huffman said...

It's a few degrees warmer here today also. I love Lucy's projects, especially the colors. Mmmm, homemade bread sounds good!