Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

You Who ! C'mon over lets talk Crochet

Leaving the light on for you

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Yarn Love

Normally, I'm a thready kind of girl, and lord knows I have plenty of colors to choose from, but lately I suppose it is because of the somewhat colder ( ahem ) well ok, down right frigid weather....I've been yarning it up.
I mentioned the other day about the bag I wanted to make, I got pretty far on it, and was using stash, which wasn't as much as I thought it was and the colors were just not doing it for me. 
We've had that conversation here havn't we about the what makes the pattern work for us sometimes, and not others.  This was the case with this pattern...it was my colors....
Cabin fever had set in and today it was 20 degrees, so off we went my youngest and I to "W". I needed a few things and he wanted to look at Hot Wheels so I combined the trip into one. On the way there I thought ooh..they have yarn, so of course that makes any trip more fabulous when there is yarn. They don't have a lot sadly, but I found some pretty colors for the bag...and one in particular I just fell for. They had only one skein. I've not seen this color anywhere else....
at the local craft stores....
 
It Red Heart ......with Love...and the color is .....wait for it....Boysenberry....what a stunner.
 
See it there next to the blue?  I have never seen " With Love" brand from Red Heart before....
this would make a pretty hooded cape....!
   

5 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

that is a very stunning color..looking forward to seeing it finished up.

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Please post with you make with this gorgeous yarn. I love the color!

Michelle said...

What beautiful colors. I need to go thru my closets. I have yarn every where. I am going to have to start using it.

Charlotte Huffman said...

You don't get out much,do you? :-) Just kidding! That is a great color. Can't wait to see your bag! Stay warm!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Oh the color is so pretty. I can't wait to see what you make. :)

Hugs and blessings always sweet friend.