Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos
THE GUARDIAN ANGEL

Take your needle my child and work at your pattern it will come out a rose by and by. , Life is like that...one stitch at a time taken patiently.

Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867



Friends & Kindred Souls

You Who ! C'mon over lets talk Crochet

Leaving the light on for you

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hope Springs Eternal

Wow! Another cold wintery blast of mother natures fury. It is a whopping 12 degrees outside. Really?
Not been posting as my computer is slower than molasses, it's old and tired, changes they are a coming, it's been a test of patience and utter frustration, so been trying to stay warm and moving the hook. I'm making a Downtown Abby hat, you know the style. Yes, I know it's not Downtown, but that is what I call it. I've worn the hat a few times in the last few days, it's warm, I don't have all the embelishments on it yet. I'm in for the evening, not going out to pick up or take out my boys, so I'm in my confy's and calling it a day.
Hopefully with the new computer, pictures will once again be posted here of my results from moving the hook.
I've got an account over at Ravelry now, working on that it is a slow process with this old dinosaur.
 
Until next time,
 
A happy hook is a moving hook
 
Faith

4 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

So good to see you posting. :)

Looking forward to seeing your hat.

Stay warm. Blessings always sweet friend.

Vikki Hooks said...

I have wondered where you have been. Missed seeing you here in blogland..glad you are back. I too am so tired of winter. It has definitely been a wild ride. Only 3 more weeks until spring..and Spring better kick old man winter in the snowballs. Hugs and blessings

Charlotte Huffman said...

Been missing you! It's cold and windy here today also. Stay warm and hurry back!

Faye Henry said...

Glad you are keeping well in this cold season.. We have a lot snow coming down.. xo