Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Finished up the Vest

Hi all!
 
I finished this up about 1 1/2 months ago, and have already worn it twice. It's good for the cooler weather with the heavier yarn, and I wouldn't mind making one in a more lightweight yarn. Been resting my hands, they have been painful, I made this and then jumped into 2 baby blankets, I tried to wear the stress relief gloves, I think they work a little bit. Maybe it's time to try a smaller hook & thinner , thread yarn.

 
 
I posted about this pattern a few posts back and where you can get the pattern, it really wasn't difficult at all.

3 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Oh very pretty. So good to see you posting again. Blessings always

Patricia Lewis said...

Hello Faith :)) Gorgeous colours in the vest...Well done :))
How is your garden growing now that you are heading into summer??
We are in Autumn and the mornings are cold but the days have been fab this week.. I believe rain is on the way for the weekend... All I can think of is what will I crochet next lol... Have a great day dear friend :)) hugs pat ..

Charlotte Huffman said...

Beautiful! Hope you are doing well.