Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, May 22, 2014

I havn't forgotten


Oh Dear me! I've not posted the pictures of the bounty of vintage books of the crochet kind from my kindred friend Bernice. I havn't taken the pictures yet, I seem to run out of daylight. Been doing a bit of spring cleaning of the basement kind, we have accumulated way to much, so it will be Goodwill's turn to get a bounty. I ordered some lace yarn by Paton's, I found a shawl pattern I want to make, it will hopefully arrive next week so I can begin. I was inspired by a shawl while watching Daniel Boone, love that show, anyway Mrs. Boone usually throws on a shawl which can be rather scarf like, now I want one. Wish I could wear the dress too, that is of another matter isn't it? I really was born in the wrong time zone.
http://www.allfreecrochet.com/Shawls/Vintage-Lace-Popcorn-Shawl-Patons

I've made a pie today, I have some custard we bought in Amish some time ago, and some strawberries from last year in the freezer, I think it will do nicely for desert this evening. I hope to get the items to goodwill today, and I found some material which will make a nice backdrop for the pictures of the bounty found a few weeks back.

 

1 comment:

Vikki Hooks said...

Hi Faith!!! Hope all is well where you are..My youngest daughter is moving to Cleveland..I am not sure how I feel about that. Looking forward to seeing the books.