Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Monday, June 9, 2014

A Charming day to you!

Moving about smartly this day, for my homework needs tended to. Saturday was a travel day to Columbus, Ohio about 2 1/2 hours one way from our place. My firstborn graduated from high school, and it was the largest graduation in the nation and had to be held at The Ohio State University auditorium. My son was schooled from home for the last two years. He had attended ECOT the Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow, the ceremony was very nice, and the day was beautiful weather wise. Sunday was a work day away from home. I've been unsuccessful at moving the hook, I spoke in the last post about changing up the yarn, the hook, or the pattern, and decided to ditch all 3 and start over. I  want a simple shawl,wrap, wide enough to incorporate a head covering. I saw one I liked on Daniel Boone ( ME TV ), my favorite show. Anyway, I suppose that I could fashion one up myself, which would take some considerable time since I've never made anything without a pattern, nothing of that size anyway.
The Barbie outfit hasn't been started yet either. I now need to wear wrist braces as my hands get so sore carpel tunnel? Well anyway, I'm got to move the hook!


Thank you for taking your time to visit with me. !

2 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

Oh dear I hope that your hands stop hurting. So what is your boy's plan now that he is out of high school? I have a daughter that is moving your way I think..they are moving to the Cleveland area..how far are you from there?

Patricia Lewis said...

Hello Faith :)) beautiful flowers :)) Love the old movies with crochet shawls and rugs... so inspiring but they don't come with the pattern lol... Hope your hands settle down a bit now that you are having warmer weather.. hugs pat ..