Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, September 5, 2014

adding the glow worm green a color only a teenage could love

I'm not going to bore you with pictures of the ripple ghan every day, but I'm on the 3rd color coming up and it's Gloworm by Red Heart.
I have only one more color addition and it Red which is the favored of my Boy Scout. I'll post again when she's all done. 


2 comments:

Charlotte Huffman said...

Looking good so far!

Patricia Lewis said...

A work in progress Faith and I can see it will be beautiful with bright colours :)) hope you have a good start to your week ..Hugs pat :))