Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Sunday, October 19, 2014

3rd capelet


Finished up this one in about 2 days, I need to finish up the flower. The color is black, in Caron Super Soft Solid. The pattern can be purchased from the originator, and you can find that in a previous posting here, or at my Ravelry account. It is a lovely pattern and works up very quickly.
I did make this one a little longer then the first and 2nd one.
Been on my feet alot yesterday and today, and my back doesn't appreciate one bit..
my dishes are done..and I'm off to the heating pad.

2 comments:

Patricia @ Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Pretty!

Patricia Lewis said...

Wow ..lovely.. Hope you are well real soon. Hugs pay..