Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Capelet #2 off the hook

I'm a little low on yarn for the afghan now, I'll need to make a yarn run, but it'll have to wait until pay day rolls around again. So for now, I'll finish up some things, and begin new ones with the yarn I have plenty of. 

I have to put the clasp on the back of rosette, and then she's all done .  I'm hoping to get this to
the crochet shop for consignment, this one and the pink one.
The burgundy crochet piece as the backdrop is a shawl I am working on.

4 comments:

Patricia Lewis said...

Very pretty Faith:-):-)

Home Meadows said...

Very pretty Faith. Hope you have a great day. Heather

Charlotte Huffman said...

Beautiful!

Faith said...

Thank you ladies