Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, October 13, 2014

Catching up on Crochet with you

Howdy !

Another week, more possibilities. Well, at least I'll give it a good try. The ripple ghan for my son is coming along.
Soon a yarn run will be needed, that should get me through to the end. I try to do at least 3 or 4 rows every day, so I don't go nuts with all these really bright colors. I'm more of a muted soft color person, but I'll get r done. That is a very bright yellow, it didn't work out in the picture.

Doing a variety of things today, and the day is flying by. Soon it will be time for supper. I'm going to try my hand at Indian Fry Bread, just like on Daniel Boone...Love it ! I have some beef in the crock and them perhaps some rice and beans, oh yeah, ambition abounds, it isn't close to 2:00 yet, that is where I fall off the wagon, and the bottom drops out along with my energy level. Until then, I'm rolling on LOL. 

I've started a new Etsy shop. No crochet, but I do have some Vintage Craft books I've acquired that I know I will never use, they are in very good shape, and I got them from my 84 year old mother in law's treasure craft cove. She gave them to me, and I told her I wouldn't toss them out, but would find good homes for them.  I have a few more things to add, we'll see how these do.  

I've got a link on the sidebar if you care to see what's there. Unfortunately I can only ship to US addresses at this time, so I apologize to those across the pond.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try to get to the consignment shop. I'll have most of my housework cleared up today, well, I will if I get off this internet.

Bye !

 

3 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

The blanket is looking great. I love those happy colors. Let us know how the bread turned out. :) ((hugs))

Patricia @ Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

I'm going to head over and see your shop and favorite it... so I'll know to look in from time to time.
I haven't had my shop open in a while.
I'm thinking I need to get some things loaded in there... can't sell it if I don't list,huh?!

It got really cold here today with high winds, and we had a big storm blow through during the wee hours of the morning.
So for supper I made Ketchup Chili (my kids favorite) I've had to down size the recipe for just the two of us... but the hubby and I love on days like today.
and a big pan of corn bread. I had to stop myself from eating too much.
It's so delicious!

Charlotte Huffman said...

Loving the ripple afghan! Supper sounds yummy! Going to head over to your Etsy shop and see if you have any books that I don't have!