Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Consignment

t is a breezy, colorful fall day here in NE Ohio.  It was cool enough for me to wear my hooded cape. Although I must admit it is warm, it is also heavy, especially with that hood. If I ever make another, I may consider using a lighter weight yarn for the project. 

The 3 capelets have made their way to the consignment shoppe.  It is a lovely little shoppe a if you are in the area, stop by and visit with Marianne. The yarn there is different then any I'm used to seeing, I'm a Red Heart, Caron kind of girl. There was some beauties in there with sequins, and ladder yarn, which I found amusing and if I can  find a purpose for it, I'll stop back and buy some, well at least one. And I saw some DK also, which it seems alot of the projects I like call for that.
I left 4 articles there, I hope that they find homes. 

Anyway, if you are in the area, Cleveland Ohio  and would like to visit a Crochet Shop, 
here is the link.  Stitchy, I know you've been there before on your travels, and thank you for mentioning in your blog, took me over a year to get out there..

Here is the link Crochet Innovations

Well I'm off to move the hook some, still working on the afghan but the yarn ball is getting smaller and smaller with each row, I'm hoping to play it out as long as I can before I buy more, I may not need all that yarn to finish it off.
 

3 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

It's a great store. Hope your things sell quickly. Blessings always sweet friend. :)

Charlotte Huffman said...

Not going to be in the area anytime soon, but I would love to visit the store. Good luck with your projects.

My cozy ✄ little space said...

nice blog, i saw you thrue other bloggers...loves..