Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Finished up the Cloche Hat...

Just in the nick of time,

 11 degrees this morning....Put on your woolie boolies!

I did crochet this with Caron Simply Soft, that is what I had on hand, it makes lovely garments, soft and shimmery. I need to fashion up the rose on it, and it will be ready to debut, just in time.
Since the pattern calls for chunky/bulky, I used two strands of the Caron Simply Soft, and I didn't have a 6 hook, but a 5.5. I crochet on the loose side with yarn, and the next one, maybe I'll go down a size hook/ or crochet 1 less row before the brim. 

 It will be a nice warm hat. 

The flower I have in the picture is one I fashioned up for something else. I really like the sparkling
accessory, it looks Vintage. I may use it on this hat. 





1 comment:

Charlotte Huffman said...

Cute hat! It's cold here but not that cold! Brrr! Stay warm!

Leaving the light on for you