Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Eye Candy of the Crochet kind

Hello all !
 
Unlike my very quiet hook these days, I'm in one of those, what do I make moods. Have you all been there done that?  Well, anyway...you've got to pop over to Pammy Sue's place and see the little  beauty she fashioned up with her hook, which has by the way been flying..
 
Go now and see the beauty hot off the hook
 
Here is the link:
 
Pammy Sue does beautiful work,  and inspires us to keep moving the hook.
I'm thinking this will be on the hook soon.
 
Colors:  Cranberry/Ivory, maybe some gray like Pammys to balance it out.
A trip to the YS is on the to do list.
 
 

3 comments:

Charlotte Huffman said...

I loved this so much I started mine yesterday!

Patricia Lewis said...

Pammy Sue Has some great crochet on her blog, love all the items she makes....Thanks for sharing the link...
hugs pat :))

Beansieleigh said...

I went to Pammy's blog, Ethyl, but I don't know which project you're referring to??? Do you mean the poncho, or a doily? Whatever the case, everything she makes is "a beauty", for sure!.. Whatever it is, I can't wait to see how yours come out! Wishing you and yours a blessed and very Happy New Year! ~lucy