Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Never to early to think Christmas Doily

 
 I was visiting blog neighbors and ran across a most delightful pattern for a doily, it is reminiscent of a doily I made a few years back  in it's style and layout, but in Christmas colors. If you have never been to visit, please stop by and do so,
 
 Beautiful thread crochet patterns for purchase and free, these are so lovely, and one of the reasons I purchase patterns from here is because she captures the essence of the vintage in her pieces, I have made several of her pieces they are a joy to make.  
 
She has some free ones to, and I found this lovely and will begin on it soon, and not wait for Christmas to be around the corner, although you could make this in any color, but I need a lovely Christmas doily and this one screams out VINTAGE.



Pattern courtesy of Bella Crochet

I am so making this.

Lisa squares no pictures today it is cloudy, I'll be getting that you as soon as the sun shines.
 

5 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

That is a pretty doily, and she has another I saw today that I'd like to make that is also red and white...more for valentines day, I think. They are very similar though. Have fun with it.

Patricia Lewis said...

Hello Faith, gorgeous doily :)) Bella crochet has some beautiful ideas :))
Thanks for sharing the link ..
hugs pat >>

Charlotte Huffman said...

This is a beautiful doily. Don't we all say we are going to start Christmas projects early and then we put them off until Christmas? I know I do!

Patricia @ Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Oh! that's pretty!
I say the same thing. Make Christmas early!
I never do... but I'm planning on it this year!
pretty, pretty doily.
Right now, my floor is my favorite thing and I want to be crocheting rugs for the kitchen on for the sink area for sure!
But ...I'm still plugging away on getting things moved and organized and decluttered. :/

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

This is one of the prettiest things I ever seen. I love it and wish I knew how to crochet well enough to tackle it.