Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lisa's Lovely Crochet

See 2 posts back about how I acquired these lovelies.
Pretty aren't they?
And the poncho cowl is almost complete
Crochet Abounds



 
She did a beautiful job on the squares don't you think?  So far, I'm considering making her a pillow using some of the squares with a floral background, she loves flowers and herbs and is quite knowledgeable about those things.

Photo disclaimer: I'm not a photographer by any means.

4 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

Hi, Now I must have missed the blog about the squares..anyway they are lovely and I am sure a pillow or small lapghan, would be wonderful. Hope all is well in your world.

Pammy Sue said...

WOW, I love those squares! The red and cream is so pretty, and I think the pattern is lovely! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

annamaria magda said...

Hi, very sweet sguares, I like them as well very much, I am thinking how to change their design and when time is going I like them
more and more, greetings from Warsaw from Anna

Patricia Lewis said...

Lovely pattern in the squares :)) I must have a look at the posting so I can catch up .. Hugs pat :))

Leaving the light on for you