Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, January 10, 2015

WIP

Greetings from the frozen tundra!
 
 
 
Isn't this just a darling Christmas Ornament?  I apologize for the picture quality. I took this, and as I always say, well, you know my disclaimer about NOT being a photographer..:) The darling little snow gal  is a hooker too! My husband found this for me, I have a little tree that I put small ornaments on, love this little snowgal. 
 
She would be thrilled to be outside these days.
 
Me,.....I've got my wooly boolies on these days, as for quite a few of us across the fruited plains these last few days. Struggling to get near to "0" degrees.  Working on a nice warm yarn project is most satisfying and comforting as the nor easter blows outside.
I've no picture update today, but will in a few days as I am wrapping up the poncho project. I have 2 more rows round and round, and then the edging. I'll try it on to see if I need to adjust the length some, for the arms.
 
When I have the opportunity to sleep in just a wee bit, I'm up as usual get some things out  of the way, spend some time with you and begin the day.

1 comment:

Charlotte Huffman said...

Cute! Stay warm! Can't wait to see your poncho.