Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, February 5, 2015

It's a put on your wooly booly day here

 
We're at 3 degrees here this morning, with bright,,  beautiful sunshine streaming through my living room window, and a dazzling display of crystal icicles draped from the awning this morning.
 
Outside I hear a little bird chirping, I hope he finds his way to the feeders, today I'll make more suet. No school again today, the temperatures to cold.  It's quiet here this morning, having a cuppa.
 
I don't have to go out today, and it's alright with me, I'll stay in with my comfy cozies on, work the hook and just relax, out of the routine for one day.
 
 

4 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

I'm going to do the same this afternoon. I started the knitting over again last night. They said it's going to be 60 today, but I'm kind of doubting that because it's so freakin' cold right now! Enjoy your day.

Charlotte Huffman said...

Brr! It's supposed to get down to 17 tonight! That's cold for us southerners! Stay warm and crochet!

annamaria magda said...

I wish you a good day and much more degrees, greetings from warsaw

Sandy said...

Brrrr, it's cold outside. Though we're a bit warmer then you, it's 20 here. How do you make suet? Haven't been visiting and blogging as much lately, trying to get back in it. Going to write a blog post after being here, but spotted this pattern this am and immediately thought of you, let me know if you're not able to see it, my friend. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/valentine-crinoline-girl-doily-item-0484

Sippy hot cuppa right along with you.