Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Fourth of July Happy Birthday America

 
It just so happens it's my birthday as well. Spending the day in a very simple way as I always do with my husband and sons. 

Hope your 4th is a special one.

 

 

2 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Well, I'm so excited that I didn't miss it, Ethel! Happy 4th, and more importantly HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope your day was the best! ((hugs)) ~Lucy

Charlotte Huffman said...

Happy Birthday!