Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fall is my Favorite

Happy Autumn,
 
And it is lovely, cool nights, and days filled with color from GOD's coloring pages. The sights and sounds and smells  of the season.  A feast for the senses.
 
The pumpkins,
Apples
Apple Cider
Mums
Scarecrows
The Crunch of the leaves
The colors
The Crispness
Soups & Pies from the hearth :)
 
 
It is a grand time of year, My all time favorite.
 
What do you like about the fall?
 

1 comment:

Miss Nifty Thrifty said...

I love fall too Faith. It is also my favorite time of year, especially the month of October. I love all of the things that you love about it, and also that my first born and my grand daughter were born in the fall. Blessings, Barbara from Nifty Thrifty Bits

Leaving the light on for you