Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Friday, October 16, 2015

October Tea Party

 
I am attending a Tea Party at Colonial Quills, and I'm wearing this lovely dress, it is in my favorite color burgundy/cranberry.  Won't you join us?  Pick out a dress to wear and stop for tea, sweets and review of the October Book  releases. Hope to see you there.
 
 
Bread is rising on the hearth, soon it will be smelling pretty good at my homestead, and with the crisp fall sky as a backdrop for the Colors from GOD'S coloring book, it is a beautiful day here in NE Ohio. 

3 comments:

Patricia @ CorninmyCoffee-pot said...

How fun! Pretty dress for tea--- I hope you come back and tell us all about it!

Carla Olson Gade said...

We are so glad you joined us, Faith. You won a quill pen! I'll be emailing you for your mailing info.

Faith said...

I am so happy to have won something, it is a beautiful quill pen, thank you. It was a lovely time at the tea party.