Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Friday, November 27, 2015

Christmas Rose

Greetings!
 
Anybody for more pie?  :)   We have a good bit of turkey and fixins left so I won't have to cook today, don't the leftovers taste even better the next day? I've got a stock pot filled up with pieces parts and what was left of the turkey itself, making a nice warming soup stock.
 
I stopped at the local nursery to pick up a Christmas Plant. I actually went in for the Winter Rose, and I was happy to find that they did have a few left. I've always purchased Pointsettia in the past until  I stumbled on this plant a few years ago.
 
I'm going to take a picture off the internet because my camera is malfunctioning and won't take any pictures at the moment, but you'll get the idea about how beautiful a plant this is. The one which we have is Christmas Red in color with dark green leaves.
 
 
 
It is a stunning plant, and you would care for it as you would a pointsettia.
 
I may go to the craft store today, and come right home. I'm not a holiday shopper and I'm staying clear of all that chaos. I hope you have a lovely day.  Why not stop at a local nursery and look for one of these beauties. 

1 comment:

glor said...

Hi Sweet Sister Faith ... glad I can come by for a spell. Wishing a blessed,happy and healthy New Year to you all. Looking to visiting more in 2016.