Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Crochet Cowl Poncho almost off the hook

Greetings !
 
Oh I dare say the weather has turned the corner from Fall to early winter, the temps will be more seasonable, and I'm afraid the recipient of the cowl poncho will have to wait until early spring to adorn herself with the warmth of this poncho.
 
It's almost completed now, I've got two repeats of almost every color now, I'll try to stretch out the yarn to see how much farther to go.  When I made the pink/burgundy for myself I made it longer by just adding rows, this one won't need to be as long. And then I'll add the edging.  Box, wrap and surprise - Merry Christmas.

 
There's much go be done household wise today, and yesterday my husband and I took the opportunity to steal away to Amish Country on a clear blue and sunny day, those are at a premium going forward.
 
Have a great day, whatever it is that your doing
 

1 comment:

Vintage Papery said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog and for following me. I'll be sure to drop by again to see what other lovely things you are creating.
-Shiralee.

Leaving the light on for you