Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, November 16, 2015

something old, something new & blue dressing up our Thanksgiving table

The turkey salt & pepper belonged to my husband grandmother, my MIL, embroidered the tablecloth many years ago. I made the scarecrow, and I bought the blue tabletopper. Just a simple but comforting table for us.
 
Have fun with your preparations, I love Thanksgiving. The aroma in the house is amazing, and the leftovers divine.
 
As with all the years I am Thankful, but in particular this year, because my husband has
found a full time job after 5 years of seasonal work after being laid off.
 
THANKFUL, you betcha :)
 
 
Join Our Weekly Link Up on Mondays!

3 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

Hi Faith...I have been lurking and visiting you..just thought I would let you know I was here today...I am so glad that things are looking better for you guys...many blessings

Patricia Lewis said...

Great News Faith..... Lots to be Thankful for, love the centre piece .
Thanks for stopping by today.. always lovely to hear from you..Hugs pat :))

JES said...

How wonderful! You do have a lot to be thankful for!!! :)

P.S. I am loving your blog background. So cute :)

Leaving the light on for you