Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, November 12, 2015

WIP Crochet Poncho

I've got something on the hook, it's about time.  I'm making a poncho for a friend of my son for Christmas. She likes purple, and purple she will get, it is a surprise. This poncho is such a breeze to make, a very enjoyable piece to work on, and who, doesn't love the granny stitch? I think I will have it completed by then, I do 3-4 rows a day.

We've got November weather today in NE Ohio, breezy, cloudy, and chilly ( I actually don't mind ),
I've got some shortbread Thumbprint cookies in the oven for my youngest school class. They are having a  celebration for those who attained Honor Roll the 1st quarter, I'll brag just a bit and say my son did make honor roll, they are having a pizza party and asked the parents if they would send in desert.


I do have one more row done since I took this picture, it a lovely shade of lavender, this is all done with Caron's Simply Soft, a favorite yarn of mine, especially for accessories as the yarn is soft and shimmery.  I am not compensated for that, it is just my opinion about the yarn.
 
Too da loo !
 

1 comment:

Patricia Lewis said...

Hello Faith :)) great to be back reading your blog and the happenings around and about... congrats to your son for being on the honor board.. well done... :)) hugs pat :))

Leaving the light on for you