Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Over the fence chit chat

Greetings on this beautiful day !

Having a cuppa, the birds are happy and singing, and it sounds like the little ones who have been nesting in my son's bedroom window have left the nest to forage on their own, joining in the music of the other early risers, it is a joyful sound.

A few things planned for today nothing major, running a few errands, and putting up some bread, and always....always moving that hook. I saw this online and searched for the pattern. Elizabeth White at Bella Crochet bella crochet  was able to direct me where to find the pattern. I ordered the book with shipping included from Thrift Books for $3.99 from EBAY. Thank you Elizabeth :)



I began working the crochet for the house last night. This pattern can be found in the book
Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Joys to craft & Stitch.






Well, it's time to start my day...it'll be a warm day today, but I'm baking the bread anyway. 

Have a Blessed day!

No comments: