Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Simple things and Joy


Oh what a beautiful mornin it ix, it rained a bit last night, the earth is fresh and cool, the sunrise is gorgeous, it's the kind with sun behind the clouds, it's all pink and peach hues scattered about the morning sky.  The sun edges the clouds with the most wonderful colors and shades, you'll never find in your Crayola Box, these are from GOD's coloring book. Not a clear shot for a picture, to many man made things in the way. 


One of my favorite things to do is hang clothes on the line, I don't have alot of line or room, but am able to put out a few things, I mostly like to hang sheets, and my crochet afghans outside. I love to watch them flap in the breeze. It is a simple pleasure. I tell my young son that he will find more of those than anything else if he is just  looks around.. I have some vintage clothes pins my sweet MIL gave to me, and I put them inside the little dress clothes pin bag I made more than a few years ago .
My little Clothespin bag so sweet and simple
Taken in the Fall, Love me my flappin



I'm a cloud watcher, I'm not sure what the fancy term is for it, I'm always looking up, the shapes,colors and different types of clouds, how fast or slow they are moving, and when you hang clothes outside it gives you the perfect opportunity. So simple.  
I hope that you find some simpleness in your life today, it brings so much joy. 


Make time for the Simpleness  

No comments: