Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I am so overwhelmed....lets have a group hug.

It feels nice getting hugged by all of you..This is what it is all about. I have been so blessed by
all of you.
Thank you for the heartfelt love and caring...it has touched my heart, it is real, and I know that
I am right where I belong...
with all of you in our neighborhood.
It is a blessing.
Thank you for being who you are...
Love,
Faith

9 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

I know what you mean - my blogging buddy are just as important to me than my other friends. I actually communicate more with my friends online than in real life. I feel blessed as well and it's a real comfort and support to have one another on here!

God bless you :-)

Mary at Deep South Dish said...

Hey, I take all the hugs I can get these days!! :)

Cindy said...

S..Q..U...E...E...Z...E...!! Back at ya!!

Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

glor said...

Group hug ... I'm in. Have a wonderful day.

Faith said...

You are all so great...I love to see what's cookin with all of you...thank you, I truly am touched.

Clara said...

Oooops, can I get in on that hug? Thanks!

Faith said...

Clara, you are most welcome...c'mon in and get a hug..to start our day off right.:)

MamaLezlie said...

Faith, you're a TREASURE!

Faith said...

MamaLezlie---your comment so sweet,thank you for hanging in with me..hugs...:)