Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, December 17, 2010

Of all the pines...

Of all the pines, standing straight and tall
reaching for the stars,
there is one who stands above them all,
to be picked and set a far..
To shimmer, and shine and reflect the light,
to share the love of the holy night
of a child sent from above.
It sits quietely and still,
and carry's the star, which will be a guide
for the wise men afar.

by
Faith


6 comments:

glor said...

Oh Faith, yours is the written word. This is just so beautiful, you have deeply touched me. You have a gift, such a gift. Thank you for sharing such sentiment.

Faith said...

Thank you Gloria...It is not what I posted for today..I decided to stick with the Tree theme, and the picture just struck me...I felt inspired to write....(thank you Grace)..I am glad you like it, and that it has touched your heart...Have a blessing filled day my dear,dear friend.

Beansieleigh said...

Ethel!!!.. There's more than a talent for crochet where YOU'RE concerned!!.. That was beautiful! ~Lucy

Doris Sturm said...

It is every evergreen's wish to become a Christmas tree and shine like no other! For Jesus is the light of the World, our Christmas trees are the light of our homes...I just adore Christmas and everything about it!

Clara said...

Faith, it so calm and inviting visiting your place here. Thank you for that.

Faith said...

Thank you all very much for stopping