Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Crochet Pinafore Dress

I posted about this a while back at my old blog, since we have new friends and visitors and the fact that I have not moved the hook in a week or so, I thought it fitting that somehing crochet be put here today, it is of Christmas colors, and on a Christmas colored background, fitting for this time of year.

. It is designed to be a dishcloth..too pretty for that. I have it on a little hanger, and it is in my kitchen window with the crochet potholders.   

I'm wishing for you today  Simple Abundance, joy and blessings to fill your day. 

2 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Oh my gosh, NO, I couldn't use this pretty little frock for a dishcloth either! Hanging pretty in your window, sounds like a very nice place for it, Ethel!.. I have been wanting to crochet a new apron for my dishsoap bottle, SOMETIME soon. I've been using the same SEWN one for ages, which is still cute enough for the small bottles, but I tend to switch sizes left and right now, according to which ever dishsoap is ON SALE at the time, so I just may need to start an entire dishsoap WARDROBE!.. Anyways, sorry to hear you had blogger troubles recently, but I'm glad to be back on your new followers' list again! You're quick, and you're good, because your NEW blog looks very nice already! ~Lucy

Doris Sturm said...

This is so cute, I would not use it to wash my dishes with, but just hang it in the kitchen somewhere to enjoy! Nice work!