Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Love chit chatting and passing time with you all .....come and sit with me for a while.

This is not proper attire for my neck of the woods today...it is snowing and some bad "stuff" is heading
our way...but here in the blogerhood...we can sit anywhere we choose, and where whatever clothing is comfy, and sit and chat....Anything is possible in our neighborhood.

Wishind for you a sunshine filled day, wherever you are...

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Faith..I am borrowing my daughters computer. I hope and pray you are warm and safe!1It sounds like you are getting some bad weather.
Hugs friend..Cindy

Doris Sturm said...

How quaint - a touch of summer...it's been windy and quite brisk today and I LOVE it! Had to redecorate my entire tree since the lights went out, but now it's back all ablaze with it's clear/white lights and it's worth the effort!

Happy holidays!

pattas said...

The sunshine came by way of your blog.
Have a blessed day :))

glor said...

Love to sit and chat awhile ... twirling the parasol, making our own sunshine. Such a perfect day.

Faith said...

Not that I want summer back, boy was fall to short..but we are in the big snowglobe today...and it is shook up, and cold. love twirling my parasol...and spending day chatting about crochet with you lovely ladies.