Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, December 11, 2010

no words needed...

7 comments:

Clara said...

Just beautiful!

glor said...

You're right, no words needed. You just get lost in the simplistic beauty. I can't find my snow!

crochet lady said...

Beautiful....

Doris Sturm said...

Happy weekend :-)

pattas said...

:))

Beansieleigh said...

Oh, are we thinking the same thing?.. If only we could whisk our families away to live on a place like this!! Away from the city... Wouldn't it be wonderful?!! This view is so beautiful and peaceful looking!.. If I tune out the city traffic, and keep my shades pulled all the way down, I can almost imagine it! (0; Hope you and yours are enjoying the weekend! ~tina

Faith said...

Thanks ladies it is lovely and you can almost hear the quietness that the snow brings...the stillness, a muffled cozy quietness....I really can't stay wordless very long....he heeeeee....