Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook Entry

(See the Link on the side bar to daybook along with us)

FOR TODAY
Tuesday December 27,2010

Outside my window...Cold, Crisp, all grey sky as far as I can see, sprinkling of snow.
I am thinking....I am always thinking, maybe I should just be still and allow Grace to talk.

I am thankful for...My sweet husband, who braved 2 stores filled with after Christmas shoppers to find me mittens. I have lost one of my favorite mittens, they were soft like Spanky's fur and the same color Ivory. My news ones feel like Angora and are jewel tones. Such a lovely surprise
thank you Honey.

From the kitchen......homemade pizza dough in the rise, Hazelnut Cream Cofee.mm mm good.

I am wearing...my soft comfy's what else is there

I am creating...this blog all over again, reinventing my wheel.


I am going...absolutley nowhere, it is time for wooly bullies and Hazel Cream Coffee

I am reading...all of your lovely blogs, such inspiration and joyfulness.
I am hoping...soon, very soon, unemployment will be a thing of the past at our home. And that you are warm and safe if you are affected by the snowstorm.


I am hearing...the sound of the tv, my husband is watching the news Bad weather affecting alot of Americans this night. Lots of snow.

Around the house...finished  up the supper dishes, having a cuppa of Hazelnut Cream coffee, which was sent by as a gift, from Gloria...in our special "cuppa" mug.Oh so good and warm on a cold, snowy eve.
Thank you Gloria!

One of my favorite things..Well, I do like my coffee.
A few plans for the rest of the week...weather permitting, not sure yet

Here is picture for thought I am sharing

The Angel of Spring
Beautiful Hair

7 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

You sound so peaceful....enjoy your week.
Mama Bear

Jerralea said...

You do sound as if you love coffee!

Enjoy your day!

Faith said...

yes, I enjoy my morning coffee, and evening (sometimes) coffee..This coffee was a gift from a special friend, and it hit the spot...It is a favorite I have to admit. Thanks for stopping in and leaving your calling card so I can visit with you..

rmboys2 said...

Your day sounds wonderful. Have a blessed one!

Faith said...

rmboys2

Thank you for popping in..pleasure to meet you. I'll pop over and visit..

Mary at Deep South Dish said...

I could use those mittens! My hands are so chapped from just going out with the dog they feel as if they are on fire!! I know better too.

Happy New Year Faith!!

TypsTatting said...

Love the smell of coffee brewing just cant drink it. Have a wonderful New Year!