Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh Holy Night..the MIRACLE which is Christmas



 
 The Miracle of Christmas is Love 

You have all so touched my heart and held my hand this year. It is the miracle of Love which we celebrate at Christmas. You are all part of that miracle, it lives on in each one of us.

 As Jesus is our example, you too, are the gift which keeps on giving. You are all so special, and I am so Thankful, my heart is full and overflowing.

 You have touched my heart in many profound ways. I look so forward to spending another year, a  new year with all of you again, arm in arm strolling down Blogland Avenue, throughout our neighborhood, sharing, and caring and being involved with and for each other. You are all a blessing to me.
My dear blogland family.

It is the miracle of Love which we share this Holy Night
The Gift which keeps giving...

I wish a wonderful, and Merry Christmas with blessings 
sweet memories beyond compare for all of you, and your family. 

With Love,
Faith







1 comment:

Cindy said...

Faith how beautiful! I want to stroll with you down the lane this next year also!!

I just wrote my post for Saturday..be sure to look on Christmas Day..surprise!!
I also borrowed your picture of Santa and Jesus..I couldn't find another one as pretty..I hope you don't mind.

Merry Christmas girlfriend..hugs Cindy Rick-Rack and Gingham