Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wordless Wednesday what day is it? Allrighty then...Wordless 1 day late

6 comments:

crochet lady said...

Mr. Snowman looks so content staring off into the sunset...or is it the sunrise?

Faith said...

isn't he cute though...I'm not sure if it is sunrise or sunset..for him. I myself think it is sunrise..He may be a little aprehensive about Mr. Golden sun...
but he is so darn cute anyhow.
thanks for stopping in.

glor said...

Such a sweet, serene picture ... the snowman being kissed by the sun. I had meant to tell you that your blog is looking so pretty, love all the pics in the side bar. Happy Day, whatever day it is ... lol. I'm losing track myself. We do think alike!

pattas said...

Sweet dreams are made of this, :)) (hmm sounds like a verse from a song ) Very Christmasy:))

Clara said...

Such a delightful scene.

Faith said...

Thank you ladies..we could have a fun discussion about this picture...what is the snowman thinking, what time of day is it..etc