Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, January 10, 2011

~ Angels On Patrol ~

Thank you Angels Dears,
Lizzy & Grace
for bringing Angel Friends to help and assist
walking beside, infront and in back of my husband,  as he interviews for this job, this a big one,the page turner..the open door to our future. To put the unemployment in the past.
Help him if he stumbles, lift him up, calm , and strengthen.
Speak with the interviewers angels, to clarify and help communicate. 
Intervine whenever it is necessary in your special holy way.
Gratefully,
Faith 

6 comments:

glor said...

Perfect.

Julie said...

Many prayers for the interview today! May it be the start of something very special for you both.
Julie

Faith said...

Thank you ladies....appreciated.
and grateful.

Cindy said...

We all said prayers for him here at Wendy's house this morning!!

Love your tub..lol

No snow..it all headed West.
Maybe next week.

Hugs Cindy

Heather said...

Best wishes for your husband's interview today. Blessings to you and your family.

Doris Sturm said...

All the best on your husband's interview. I'll remember you in my prayers!