Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Carefree & Simple

Have that kind of day!

5 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

Hope you have that kind of day too!

Heather said...

Hope you are having a wonderful day Faith. :-)

Faith said...

Oh Thank you ladies..I'm using my imagination today...I much prefer to run in the yellow flowers, than slip and slide in the snow and ice..In my mind....I am running in the warm spring sun, when I get done running, I'm going to stop and blow some bubbles....in the gentle breeze. Thanks for joining me....it is a beautiful day.

Deborah said...

Hi there! I found you through Doris's blog! You have a nice blog! I love your header!!
I'm going to look forward to following!
Deborah
http://www.whatmattersmostiskindness.com

Faith said...

Thanks for commenting and compliments, door is always open stop in anytime.