Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I have received an award- how sweet is that....

I have been given a blog award from Sandy @ http://sunflowerzcrochet.blogspot.com/. At my other blog I didn't take accept them, and placed a tag free widget on the blog, not because I didn't want them, but the task of choosing other bloggers to nominate, when all of you are fabulous is difficult, I always felt that I slighted somebody. Since I did not have the widget here at the new place, and was given the award, I will accept it- with gratitude. thank you for thinking of me. I do so appreciate the compliment.

5 things about myself
1. I would like to have published, a picture book I have written.
2. I would love to have my own business.
3. I would love to live in a more rural setting.
4. I would like to have a chicken for egg laying.
5. I would rather stay at home and not work outside the home.

now it is my pleasure to pass this along to 3 other bloggers...this is the part that I don't like.....
1. http://glor-crochetgalore.blogspot.com/
2. http://www.mynew30.com/
3.http://rick-rackandgingham.blogspot.com/

 ok ladies...you are off and running....if you choose to participate, choose 3 blogs to award. If you choose not to participate that is ok too.   

1 comment:

Clara said...

Congratulations on the award. I know what you mean about them but then again, it is always fun reading a few things about you we did not know. Also, I always enjoy looking up the people who have been awarded and often find new and interesting blogs I was unaware of.

BTW, I've updated you name on the blog list.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for your lovely comments as usual.