Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, January 17, 2011

Jar full of sunshine, thinking of sunnier, brighter days...

4 comments:

crochet lady said...

Yes, I would take the sunshine for sure. Today it was gray and snowy.

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Ethel! It definitely is not sunny here today, so I came over to see ya, hoping you've got the coffee on! I was surprised that the kids had a snow day, as the accumulation is hardly anything yet, but it's more the ice they're worrying about apparently. I'm afraid to even walk up the street. We bring the dog out quick, and we're right back in today! I'm actually enjoying it though.. Just a calm, quiet, "simple" day, inside, and so glad I could find some time to visit Blogland friends! Love your vintage basket potholder, and am sure some flowers would be beautiful! I think I may find some crochet thread, and try to catch up on Glor's Doily CAL, if I can... Have a good night! ~tina

Mary at Deep South Dish said...

Seriously! Everything in the yards is dead and gray. Was just thinking how nice it would be to have spring color.

Tamatha said...

Dandelions! What a lovely sight! I can almost smell them even on a snowy day.