Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, January 22, 2011

One of my favorite things..

After the holidays....I still need the lights of this sparkly little tree.
There are 2 snowman ornaments on here one is a Navy Snowman, and the other is the lady with glasses and a yellow ball of yarn, making something special... And a special card from my friedn Gloria...just the right size for this little beauty. 

4 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

A pretty way to keep the spirit of Christmas alive all the year through. Best wishes and blessings, Tammy

glor said...

Oh Faith, that is so sweet. Did you make the table topper beneath the tree? It is beautiful. I think the tree is a keeper for all seasons. Blessings

Sarah said...

Christmas lights always make me feel warm and happy. Hope you have a beautifully blessed day!

Faith said...

Hi all, thank you for your sweet comments. The doily, I made under the tree in 1976 for my mom. It was my first doily ever.